Job Title: Property Manager – Single Family and Duplex Properties
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $50K - $58K base. Plus commission
About Rock Point Real Estate: Rock Point Real Estate is a Chattanooga based, forward-thinking property management company specializing in multi-family, local single-family homes and duplexes.
At Rock Point, we pride ourselves on our innovative approach to property management, consistently seeking new and efficient ways to serve our owners, and tenants and maintain our properties.
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Property Manager to join the Rock Point team to oversee our single-family portfolio. This role involves a blend of skills in property management, client relations and operational efficiency. You will oversee a portfolio of single-family homes and duplexes, work directly with property owners, manage a maintenance team, leasing staff and onboard new owners/properties into our system.
- Property Management: Oversee and manage all aspects of the assigned portfolio, ensuring they are maintained to high standards.
- Owner Relations: Act as the primary point of contact for property owners, providing regular updates and addressing any concerns or queries they might have.
- Maintenance Oversight: Coordinate and work with the Maintenance supervisor, ensuring timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Oversee Leasing: Manage the leasing agent to ensure proper marketing of properties, screening tenants, unit showings, and executing lease agreements.
- Onboarding New Owners/Properties: Efficiently integrate new owners and their properties into our management system, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Continuous Learning: Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations, continuously seeking ways to improve processes and services.
- Proven experience in property management, particularly with single-family homes and duplexes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on building relationships with owners and tenants.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new methods and technologies in the field of property management.
- Able to lead a healthy and growing team.
- Proficiency in property management software (Buildium or others) and Google Workspace.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Service Day
- Financial Training (SmartDollar)
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment